Property Information



7714 MCCOY LAKE ROAD, Port alberni7714 MCCOY LAKE ROAD, Port alberni

$ 849,900

MLS 461573
7714 MCCOY LAKE ROAD
Port alberni, B.C. CANADA
N/A Bedrooms
N/A Bathrooms

CONTACT
Clark Power
RE/MAX MID-ISLAND REALTY
4213 Princess Road
250-723-5666
REQUEST INFORMATION

Stunning 80 Acres. This is a rare opportunity to own a large acreage in the Alberni Valley. Making the opportunity even more unique is the location in the highly sought after McCoy Lake area. Approximately 30% of the land is farmland while the remaining 70% is beautifully forested second growth. There are several prime building locations on this property giving beautiful views of the McCoy Lake farmlands and surroundings mountains. The property is zoned A2 and sits in the Agricultural Land Reserve. There are road frontages on McCoy Lake Road, Stirling Arm Drive and Woodward Road. The property currently is serviced by a shallow well. Bring your ideas and call to explore this spectacular 80 acres today. (id:25560)


21 photos for MLS 461573, 7714 MCCOY LAKE ROAD Port alberni

Listed by brokerage : Royal LePage Port Alberni - Pacific Rim Realty

More Information

First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Secure Question: